Volunteering with Habitat for Humanity is easy and simple, and you can help whether you have minimal skills or are a master carpenter. We always need help, and there is a job for you!
If you want to volunteer, we ask you follow these four steps:
- Read the Habitat Volunteer Information and Construction Safety Information
- Complete the Volunteer Application
- Sign the Volunteer Release and Waiver
- Contact us to get a time to help.
In addition to general construction help, we always need assistance in the following areas:
- Data entry and filing
- Preparing food for volunteers
- Gearing up for events
- Helping with yard sales and bottle drives
- Getting others to volunteer and donate
- Staffing tables at community events