Volunteering with Habitat for Humanity is easy and simple, and you can help whether you have minimal skills or are a master carpenter. We appreciate volunteer help, and will try to find a match for you!
If you want to volunteer, we ask you follow these four steps:
- Read the Volunteer Cover Letter and Basic Volunteer Info
- Read the Construction Safety Information and Guidelines
- Complete the Volunteer Application, including Release and Waiver
- Watch the Safety Orientation video below
- Contact us to get a time to help.
In addition to general construction help, we sometimes need assistance in the following areas:
- Data entry and filing
- Preparing food for volunteers
- Gearing up for events
- Helping with "pop up" events such as yard sales and bottle drives
- Getting others to volunteer and donate
- Staffing tables at community events
Watch a video about volunteer and worksite safety.